If you want to be as safe as possible:
- Take the option Car instead of T. if you can.
- Alternately, rent or use a bike to reach the beginning of the walk.
- Skip the visits inside.
- Keep your distances and/or have a mask ready.
- Be prepared to forget restrooms and restaurants. If not, having hand sanitizer with you could be useful.
- Walk early in the morning, late in the evening and/or during a weekday to have more space for you.
Gradually, things will reopen and be more accessible; it’s up to you to see the degree of risk you’ll accept.
Remember that your actions can affect others, so be considerate of them even if, as far as you are concerned, you are not afraid of anything.